Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Pre-Sales Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Pre-Sales Technical Support
Subject Topic: Need info - LanScape VOIP Media Engine Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Guests
Guest User
Guest User

Posted: January 31 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hi,

We’re a software company focused in VOIP.

We’d like to obtain some more information about LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ -
Release 5.10 and especially the part related with the number of the concurrent Net lines supported. I tried to call you via your web site four times since yesterday unfortunately either nobody picked or there was no signal at all.

I’d appreciate if somebody from your sales team call me.

My name is Chav Paskov and could be reached at 6046966313 ext 102 or cell 6047616388.

Regards

Chav Paskov
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: January 31 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged Quote support

Mr Paskov,

Thank you for contacting LanScape Corporation

If you have specific questions regarding the VOIP Media Engine, I will be able to address any
technical questions you might have. We would welcome any email questions you send.

If you prefer, we can set up a time next week for a land line phone call if you prefer. Let me know what
you want to do.

I checked our VOIP servers. Our logs do not show you trying to call us via the web/network. At the moment,
our web phone capability does not proxy media and requires you to have specific ports open in your
firewall/router to communicate properly. We will be removing this limitation shortly.

If you call us via the LanScape web site and we do not answer your call, you will be sent to voicemail
so you can leave a message.

Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Best regards,

LanScape Support Staff
Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version