Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Technical Support
Subject Topic: One Side Voice Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: June 08 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi,
We use the LanScape VOIP Media Engine V6.0.0.15. But we face a very big problem: I can't hear anything at my side.

My pc at LAN and throught a router to Internet.
My local IP is:192.168.0.8, my router Wan IP is: 113.97.235.180, my dialer register at 66.152.168.29

When try to call out, all is right,just can't hear voice at my side. We capture the packets at my pc find:

The incoming RTP's Timestampe interval is 320.

The outgoing RTP's Timestampe interval is 160.

If need, we can provide the account for you.

How to slove it?
Back to Top View speedvoip's Profile Search for other posts by speedvoip Visit speedvoip's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: June 08 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged Quote support

Hello George,

Good to hear from you. Yes, we can certainly look into this issue. It appears the negotiated RTP media packet size is not the same as what is actually flowing for the calls.

Wire shark capture file:
What would be very helpful is if you could upload to your support FTP account a Wireshark capture of a typical call. That way I can see everything.

Once you upload the Wireshark log, I will look it over and see what options exist to overcome this issue.

We may want to get your test account as you suggested. That way I can verify any media engine changes before passing them off to you.

Thanks,

Randal

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: June 08 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged Quote support

I also grabbed your original bitmap images that you used in your post and put them on the LS web server. You can delete your images from your server if you want.
Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: June 08 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal,

Thanks for your replay soon.
We had upload my account info and Wireshark capture file "PC Dialer_Outgoing_Client_(09_Jun_2010).cap" to my support FTP account, you can see everything.

I'm so sorry i have a misstake at my last post: "my dialer register at 66.152.168.29", that's wrong!
Effectively, my dailer register at 66.152.167.227, 66.152.168.29 is my Outbound Proxy.

Thanks again.

George

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: June 09 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged Quote support

Hi George,

Yes I see the files you uploaded – very good.

I will take a look at your capture files and repost to this support forum thread when I get more information on what we need to do.

Thank you,

Randal

speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: June 14 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal,

Many SIP servers face the same problem.

We need your solution urgently!

Best regards,

George
Back to Top View speedvoip's Profile Search for other posts by speedvoip Visit speedvoip's Homepage

speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: October 19 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal,

You had said that will solve the bug ASAP. but more than 4 months, the issue had solved.?

In fact as a responsible software SDK supplier, you must be taken to resolve issue.

Best regards,

Sunny

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: October 20 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged Quote support

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your post.

We have finite resources regarding the development team and have to honor paid support issues and requests first. If you want issues fixed immediately and/or enhancements, we must have your company enter into a support agreement with us. The only other option is to wait until we address the issue when we get to it. I agree that waiting is unfortunate but that is the way business operates. It is a matter of pure economics.

Help us help you: I urge you to start an annual support arrangement with us so that we may respond to your immediate needs. I have spoken to George about this in the past…

Thanks,

Randal

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version