Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Technical Support
Subject Topic: SIP Inter-Op with Brekeke SIP Server Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: March 23 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal:
About Item 1: Brekeke SIP server works on transparent relay mode, it upper registers request and relay call from softphone to real SIP server, i.e. User-Agent: ENSR2.5.46.6-IS1-RMRG0-RG4-EP126-CPO0. You also regard Brekeke SIP Server as outbound proxy and real SIP server as inbound one.
About Item2: "Call crossing/looping" does not exist between two SIP accounts which all are registered on real SIP server, but PC-to-PSTN phone call scenario with any of two accounts as caller. Today I duplicate this bug on Brekeke SIP server. Sip message log and two capture files for dialer-side and server-side are uploaded onto my FTP support account for your reviewing. My testing account is as follows:
user id: 10001126253971101 password: 51961090

Therefore Randal, I believe u can fastly find root cause with above explaination.
Back to Top View speedvoip's Profile Search for other posts by speedvoip Visit speedvoip's Homepage

speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: March 23 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal:
As supplement, u can place call to my home phone and dialplan is 0118675583871818, I hope u can call me when I don't go for sleep.

Thanks,

George
Back to Top View speedvoip's Profile Search for other posts by speedvoip Visit speedvoip's Homepage

speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: March 23 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal:
The latest engineering release v6.0.0.10 will expire at end of this month. Now it is very near to that date. Pls give me official image or extend release to next month. I prefer former option.

Thanks,

George

speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: March 23 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal:
Thanks for your calling me just before. Pls let us to discuss this issue now. Would u mind to communicate over MSN or other IMs?

George

speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: March 23 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal:
With Eyebeam or X-lite using same sip account, it works fine with Brekeke SIP server. I don't know why? Very strange!!

George

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: March 23 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote support

George,

If you can exaplain how I can get set up to use IM, we could use that... I do not normally use IM.

...otherwise I would prefer to use VOIP and speak if we can. I already have a VOIP account set up for you here. Can you access that?

Randal

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: March 23 2009 at 4:01pm | IP Logged Quote support

Hi George,

It was good talking with you.

As we discussed, the reason your outgoing calls are being turned back to your media engine soft phone is because the media engine uses the configured SIP domain name in the INVITE request header when initiating a call. The INVITE requests are properly being sent to your Brekeke SIP server IP address and port.

To fix the issue you have with INVITE requests being turned back to your media engine soft phone, configure the media engine’s domain name to be the IP address of your Brekeke SIP server. Do not use the actual domain name. That way the INVITE requests will be processed normally and your outgoing calls will connect to your VOIP service provider. For more info, please see the EnableSipDomain() API procedure.

Note: The configured registration address and the SIP address can still use the VOIP domain name if they want.

We will get you a new product image shortly that will also update you regarding the RTP encryption changes that were recently implemented.

Thanks,

Randal

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: March 23 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged Quote support

Hello George,

We have updated your support FTP account with the latest VOIP media engine image. Please see the “VOIP Media Engine v6.0.0.11” directory.

Thanks,

Randal

speedvoip
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: March 24 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged Quote speedvoip

Hi Randal:
I have downloaded latest official product image from my FTP support account. Thanks for your efforts.

George

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version