Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

LanScape VOIP Media Engine™
 LanScape Support Forum -> LanScape VOIP Media Engine™
Subject Topic: SipModifySipMessageSource IP and Port Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Jalal
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: December 08 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote Jalal

Hi,

Sometimes when we want to answer a received SIP message in SipModifySipMessage immediate event, we want to know who has sent the packet.

It is useful to have source IP and port of the received packet in SIP_MESSAGE_IMMEDIATE_DATA structure.

Currently we parse the received message, and extract Contact field of the message. If there is another way which we don't know please let us know.

Regards,
Jalal
Back to Top View Jalal's Profile Search for other posts by Jalal Visit Jalal's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: December 08 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged Quote support

Salaam Jalal,

I understand what you are saying…

Internally the media engine knows the IP:port of all received SIP messages. It would be a god thing to expose this information to the application using the SIP_MESSAGE_IMMEDIATE_DATA structure and the SipModifySipMessage immediate event. I do not know of any existing way to get this information to the VOIP app.

It is not a huge effort to add this capability. I have logged a development request for this issue. W will add it to the next release.

Other Info:
We are porting the VOIP media engine to native 32 bit linux as a shared library. Any thought on how useful this may be to you guys?

Mamnoon!

Randal

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

Jalal
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: December 09 2009 at 6:04am | IP Logged Quote Jalal

Salam Randal,

Thanks for your reply. We are currently working to add T.38 FOIP support to our IVR software. We have some problems during implementation that some changes to your LMEVoip.dll will help.

I am thinking about some cooperation to add this feature. You can help with some customization to LMEVoip and we can also help with adding this feature to your product. Contact me directly for more details.

Unfortunately we have not switched to Linux yet. But it is good newes to have LMEVoip supported in Linux OS. Maybe we should also support our products on linux later.

Good luck,
Jalal
Back to Top View Jalal's Profile Search for other posts by Jalal Visit Jalal's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: December 09 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged Quote support

Hello Jalal,

You >>>
We are currently working to add T.38 FOIP support to our IVR software. We have some problems during implementation that some changes to your LMEVoip.dll will help.

<<< Randal
T.38 FOIP and the media engine sounds interesting. Be sure to post your change requests to this forum. I am interested in hearing your suggestions.

You >>>
I am thinking about some cooperation to add this feature. You can help with some customization to LMEVoip and we can also help with adding this feature to your product. Contact me directly for more details.

<<< Randal
Cooperation is a good thing. I will email you off-line so we can discuss this further.

Thank you,

Randal

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: December 10 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged Quote support

Jalal,

I tried to send you an email but they are being bounced back to me for some reason. I am using the email you specified in your LS support forum settings. Is that email still valid?

Randal

Jalal
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: December 12 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged Quote Jalal

Hi,

I'm sorry for late response. Unfortunately our Domain Registeration is expired. It will be fixed soon. But till then you can be in contact with me using tazarv at hotmail.com address.

Regards,
Jalal

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: December 12 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged Quote support

Hello Jalal,

Ok… I understand.

If you want, please send me an email with your thoughts on how we may partner together to support FOIP in the media engine. You can send your email to any valid LS email address… I will receive it.

We can use your initial thoughts as a starting point and move forward from there. I look forward to receiving your information.

Thank you,

Randal

Jalal
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: December 15 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged Quote Jalal

Hi,

I have sent my initial thoughts to rziegler at LS .

Looking forward for your response.
Jalal

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: December 15 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged Quote support

Hello Jalal,

I did not receive your email. Please try sending your email again using:

supportgroup ‘at’ lanscapecorp ‘dot’ com

Thank you,

Randal

Jalal
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: December 15 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged Quote Jalal

Hi,

I sent it again.

Regards,
Jalal

Jalal
Vetran
Vetran

Posted: December 16 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged Quote Jalal

Hi,

Please report me if you have received my email or not.

Thanks
Jalal

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: December 16 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote support

Hello Jalal,

Yes, I received your email. I will review your infomation and respond directly via email.

Thank you,

Randal

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version