Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

SIP Proxy and Media Proxy - Pre-Sales Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> SIP Proxy and Media Proxy - Pre-Sales Technical Support
Subject Topic: User Agent State Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jucha
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posted: May 16 2007 at 11:13am | IP Logged Quote jucha

I have a IVR based on Intel HMP, and i want to use a sip Proxy for register hmp sesion.

The ivr make transfer, but i want to check the user agents state, befote to make transfer. I can to acces the databse to know the agent status?
Back to Top View jucha's Profile Search for other posts by jucha

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: May 16 2007 at 11:57am | IP Logged Quote support

Hi jucha,

Thanks for your post to this forum.

We may have a small bit of a language problem between us but we think we understand your question.

If you use our Centrex Proxy server as part of your VOIP deployment, then yes you will have access to the registrar database the proxy supports. Your IVR deployment will be able to determine if the destination User agent for the transfer is registered and can accept the transfer.

You may want to elaborate your question more in case we do not entirely understand your initial question.

Support

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

jucha
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posted: May 16 2007 at 3:53pm | IP Logged Quote jucha

I can to determine in the registrar database the status agent, like Available, Busy, DND?

What database provides in your install, or i can to choice like sqlserver 2005?

Back to Top View jucha's Profile Search for other posts by jucha

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: May 17 2007 at 8:06am | IP Logged Quote support

Hi jucha,

The registrar database contains information so that the proxy can route calls to the destination (registered) SIP device (User agent or UA).

So the registrar database holds information when a UA can receive a call. We can not use the registrar database to determine individual call states of any specific UA - states like Available, busy or "do not disturb".

You can select any database technology you want. The proxy communicates with the registrar database using and ODBC connection. If you can get an ODBC driver for your database you want to deploy, then you can use that database technology for the registrar database.

Support
Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version