Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Pre-Sales Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Pre-Sales Technical Support
Subject Topic: Using the VOIP Media Engine in my product Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: July 28 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged Quote support

Note:
LS support received this customer inquiry via email. We posted it here so everyone can take advantage of the information.

Hello!

I would like to take a question:

I already have a software that performs 100 simultaneous calls using a free SIP (PJSIP).

I would like to ensure the quality of these links, so I'm looking for a component owner.

This is my product, uses only one VoIP account, where there are 100 channels of communication open.

Which product is right for me?

Thanks,

Ibere

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: July 28 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged Quote support

Ola Ibere,

Obrigado for contacting us.

If you want to replace the PJSIP functionality you currently use in your product, you will be interested in our LS VOIP Media Engine software (LanScape Media Engine for short == LME). It is located here:

LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ Release 6:
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ProductPages/LanScapeVoipMediaEn gine.asp

I assume your VOIP application is a 100 line auto-dialer application. If you use the LME, you can create auto dialer applications like this quite easily.

A single VOIP account is OK. The LME can have many simultaneous calls active at once – depending on the underlying hardware capabilities.

Note also that we are getting ready to release the multi-platform version of the LME. Windows/Linux/Mac OS X are supported. Native code and managed code (.NET and Mono) VOIP development are supported. The same VOIP API is used on all platforms and all functionality is maintained across the three operating systems.

Please repost with further questions. I look forward to having you as a new customer.

Thanks,

RJ

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

ispadoto
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posted: July 28 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged Quote ispadoto

Thanks for your answer RJ!

So, to do 100 simultaneous calls I need to acquire a 128x license or I taking a mistake between "concurrent network phone lines" and channels ?

Thank you!
Back to Top View ispadoto's Profile Search for other posts by ispadoto

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: July 28 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged Quote support

Yes – you are correct. To have 100 simultaneous calls you will need at least a 128 line version of the LME software. "Concurrent network phone lines" and channels are the same quantity.

If you need a fully functioning trial version of the LME software, please see this web page:

Test Drive LanScape VOIP Solutions:
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ASP%20Files/VoipTestDrive.asp

Note that we will need to discuss proper licensing with you for your particular application and deployment. We can discuss this at any time and at your convenience. Licensing is renewed annually for your company. We can proceed with licensing discussions via direct email. I will send you our support email address after this post.

RJ

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version