Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

SIP Proxy and Media Proxy - Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> SIP Proxy and Media Proxy - Technical Support
Subject Topic: Custom user dll Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
vedran
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posted: June 27 2007 at 3:09am | IP Logged Quote vedran

Hi,

I'm trying to extend SIP proxy functionality using dll plug-in. I have issues with >> void CallTerminated(char *pSipByeMessage) << method. I can't get this method to fire.

When I attach to process breakpoint is never hit.
I'm certain by looking in debug window that code which I have added is not executed.

I'm using >> CallConnected(char *pSipInviteMessage, char *pSip200OkMessage) << with success.

My tests include call-answer-talk-hangup steps between two devices.
Are there any issues with this method?

With regards,
A. Vedran
Back to Top View vedran's Profile Search for other posts by vedran

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: July 02 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged Quote support

Vedran,

We will look right into it. As far as we know, it should be called by the proxy. Please wait as we verify...

Support
Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: July 03 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged Quote support

Hi Vedran,

Sure enough, if the Centrex SIP proxy does not have at least one media proxy registered, then the “Call Terminate” exported DLL procedure from the plug-in will not be called. This is a bug. We have already fixed this so we will have to get you a product update as soon as we can.

In the mean time, just make sure that the SIP proxy has at least 1 media proxy registered.

Support

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: July 03 2007 at 7:36am | IP Logged Quote support

Vedran,

By the way, if you are working to complete a billing solution using the plug-in DLL functionality, we would like to know at some point your requirements or how you are planning your billing infrastructure. This I something we have on our development list of enhancements for the Centrex Proxy Server. Maybe we can discuss this off line at some point.

It would be cool to have native billing support in the product without having to use th plug-in DLL interface and custom code.

Support

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version